Monday, July 11, 2011

Scrapbook Page for Dad

What do you give folks who have everything (or at least don't need anything) ?  I am always stuck when it comes to my Dad.  But this year, when I saw all the great stuff in the SU Summer Mini Catalogue, I knew what I was going to do...I made him two scrapbook pages...Er, well, I finished one so far...but I am going to make two pages!
I used the Nautical Expedition DSP from the Summer mini, as well as the Open Seas stamp set.
Have a look...(The Windward was the old wooden boat that he owned for most of my childhood).  I thought that I would enter this one in the Simply Stampin Challenge #15: Anything but a card
The picture is from a slide that my grandfather took many many years ago.  A few years ago, for Christmas, my uncle gave all of us some CD's full of Grandpa's photographs that he had had put on CD.  I love having all of those family photos right at my finger tips.

Thanks for checking by!
Happy Stamping!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful idea, not just about a CD from your Uncle with all those photos but also a scrapbook page capturing your family history. Absolutely love it! Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete