Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A La Card Monkey 63 : Summer Sketch

I couldn't resist!  Ever since I saw the Summer Sketch over at A La Card Monkey, I have been wanting to use the "Sunny Fun"  SU Stamp set for this challenge.  I also entered it in the Summer Challenge over at Getting Cricky  and the one at Scrap-Creations
And when I went into the local stamping and scrapbook shop, and found this paper (My Mind's Eye), all I could think about were "Popsicles".  This MME paper matches perfectly with two of the new Stampin' Up "In colours" from the new 2011-2012 IB & C...Lucky Limeade and Pool Party, as well as Rich Razzleberry from the Brights collection.



Card Stock: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, whisper white
DSP: Brights collection as well as MME "Lime Twist"
Stamp set: Sunny fun
Accesories: whisper white taffeta ribbon 5/8", stampin dimensionals, water colour pencils, Buttons, Brights collection,

Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

12 comments:

  1. Looks like icecream says summer to a few of us! Pity about the calories ;) A cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim ... Really cute card, I love the colors. And I really love the buttons. I collect buttons it is so hard for me to use them on a card sometimes. Thanks for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Grape popsicles. I love the buttons and how you used our A La Card Monkey sketch. Thanks for playing!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these ice cream cones! Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmm ice cream.. love it.. soo needed during the summer..

    thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Kathy
    http://scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coordination with the colors here! I love the buttons too.


    Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky
    Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
    Getting Cricky DTM
    craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Ice cream is so summer- but yet- so good all year long!
    Thanks for linky up with Getting Cricky!

    JulieK- GCDT
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this card is just stunning--even the paper is yummy like sherbet stripes--beautiful!
    Thank you so much sweet friend for playing my Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    Kristal
    K Andrew Designs Art Stamps
    Check out My Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone. I am really pleased with how it turned out. I crave a purple popsicle everytime I look at it!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love this card, great colors. Nice job on the challenge. Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim,
    I adore your card :) This is so fun and I love the shape button. TFS and joining us at Getting Cricky this week too.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky - Getting Cricky DTM
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha... Caught my daughter telling someone just today that she could live on popsicles!! :) What a treat your card is!! I really love it -- those buttons add the perfect touch!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the Summertime FUN at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!! Hope you'll join us again this week!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete