Thursday, June 23, 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge #12

"You've Got Male" Challenge over at Simply Stampin' .
The Stampin' Up Summer Mini Catalogue is full of great Nautical pieces for making Scrapbook pages and father's day cards and birthday cards for men of all ages.  As my Dad has been an avid boater his whole life, I just couldn't resist.
Here is my Challenge card:
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
DSP: Nautical Expeditions from Summer Mini
Ink: Versamark, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Tearing Edge (Last chance list!)

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, the shadow effect is stunning, thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela. I had been playing with the Versa Mark pad and when this one turned out so well, I needed a way to make it work on a card (hence the tearing edge!) A girlfriend made the same card, but she tore all four edges and it looked awesome.
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I really love what you have done with this stamp :-) very simple but clever!
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Simply Stampin' Challenges,
    Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the shadow effect done with this stamp...really is such a versatile stamp!!
    Thanks for joining in this week's challenge!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp is one of my favorites! I love how you used it - your card looks great. I'm now following you, and hope you're follow me back!

    Thanks,

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete