Thursday, June 23, 2011

A La Card Monkey Sketch #61

Over at   A La Card Monkey the sketch for this week's challenge card was for a "Girlie-Girl" card.  So I thought I would do up one that got my daughter's (read the "girlie-girl" who is dirtier than the rest of the boys in the playground) approval.  And this one did.
I used all Stampin' Up product, except for the stamp set which is from an old Hero Arts set (stamp: Laughter from the "Friends" stamp)
Card stock: Pretty in Pink Textured; Melon Mambo, Whisper White
DSP: (Sneak Peek) Flirtatious
Accessories: Jewels (Basic Pearls); Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Taffeta 3/8", Whisper White Satin 5/8"; 1 1/4" & 3/4" circle punches; corner punch;  lace edge punch; Button (melon mambo) from Sale-a bration set .

Happy Stampin'!

Kim




6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love it! All the layers with the doilies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. What a perfect stamp to go with this doilies DSP! Love the little touch on the side, too. Totally girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearls, button, lace and doilies. Sounds girly-girl to me! Thanks for taking part in our monkey challenge.

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I just love all the pink in your card, it is truly a Girly Girl Card. Thanks so much for hangin with us at A La Card Monkey, and we loved it so much we choice you to be a Guest Desiger on our Next Challenge.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card and I LOVE that stamp set! Congratulations on being crowned a princess! Lucianna A La Card Monkey GD :)

    ReplyDelete