Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mojo Monday #196 and Inkspirations #74

Another Challenge Card!  Oh so fun!
Over at Inkspirations the Colour challenge #74 for this week was SU Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Old Olive.
While the Mojo Monday Sketch #196 looked like a fun card to do to!
So here we go:
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Old Olive
DSP: (Sneak Peek) Flirtatious
Stamp set (last chance) Hodgepodge Happiness
Accessories: Whisper White satin ribbon; Basic Jewels (pearls), Buttons (Brights set), 1 1/4" Circle punch; Stampin Dimensionals.
Enjoy!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kim.
    What a gorgeous card you created with the Mojo Challenge in mind. I love it! It totally jumped out me. You have many beautiful projects. So fun. And I love your 'About me' part of your blog.. I had a big chuckle.. isn't that the truth.. How do those moms have time for that.. ?

    I added myself as a follower to your blog, and I am looking forward to seeing more of your creativity. Here is a link to my blog. I would love to have you visit.

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline! Thank you for your kind words and appreciation! I have added myself to your followers list. Looking forward to "sharing" Stampin with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Kim! A very pretty design. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete