Monday, June 13, 2011

Mojo Monday Card

Given that at this time of the year I feel like we need more cards than at Christmas, I am taking advantage of all the card challenges that are out there.  This time it is Mojo Monday.  I also took advantage of the fact that because of the hockey game (!?) there was no dance...So, I used my time to make a Teacher Thank you card using the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday.

I took the chance to play with the preview stuff I have from the new IB & C for 2011/2012.
Stamps: Delicate Doilies (SU) New!
  (The sentiment is from Springtime in Paris, which is 2007/2008 I believe...My children are in French Immersion, so the "Merci" stamp gets plenty of use!)
CS (SU): Pretty in Pink textured; Melon Mambo, Whisper White
DSP (SU): Flirtatious New!
Accessories: Brights Collection Buttons, embroidery floss; 1 3/4" circle punch; birds and blossoms sizzlits, BigZ Clear scallop square die, Jewels basic pearls, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, 5/8"; lace edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment