Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Scrappin Class

For those of you who miss you families (and we all do just a little), we have a class designed for what to do with those beautiful photos you keep forgetting to take off the camera...
Scrapbooking is something I do to have a reason to get those pictures off the camera and out where folks (especially my daughter) can enjoy them.  However, a busy household usually means that a scrapbook page happens at the expense of a home cooked meal.  Oh well, they can't have everything!

This page was created using Stampin Up's Simply Scrappin' Playful Polka Dots set;  Punch Bunch stamp set and the Doily Triple Punch from the Summer Mini Catalogue.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, your scrapbook pages are so fun! I like the Stampin' Up kits; they just make everything so much easier. (maybe even easy enough that they can get that home-cooked meal, too!) Thanks for popping by my blog today, about my Blogaversary. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.. I love reading your blog. You are such a natural at doing it. SO fun! Psalm 139 is one of my favorite Psalms in the Bible. It is a true miracle how God created us..I am so in awe of Him.
    Thanks for sharing this blog of yours!

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete